THESE 20 FOODS NATURALLY CLEAR YOUR ARTERIES AND PROTECT YOU FROM HEART ATTACKS. EAT HEALTHY AND LIVE LONGER!
Your health needs to be on the first place on the listo of your priorities. You need to take care of you are your health in order to have power to go through the day. Nowadays we are living very intense life, so not all have time to take care of them. This is the reason why people are having different health issues. They are not consuming healthy food, and consuming junk food instead,which will cause a lot of damage in the organism. In addition to this post we are going to present you 20 foods which wil protect you od health issues and organs damage.
- Salmon: contains a lot of healthy fatty acids which will help you to cleanse your organs and prevent heart attack, by lowering the cholesterol and inflammations.
- Orange juice: is strong antioxidant which will heal your damaged organ. 2 glasses daily is the perfect dose for healthy life without any diseases.
- Coffee: morning coffee also has a good reason. Coffee will lower the risk of heart attack for 20 %.
- Nuts: Nuts have long been known for their abundance of healthy fats. These include omega-3 fatty acids and unsaturated fats. Not only are these good for your cholesterol levels, but they also benefit your joints and memory.
- Persimmon fruit: Rich in fiber and healthy sterols,persimmons can help lower your cholesterol levels. These so-called “divine fruits” are sweet and tasty additions to salads or cereal.
- Turmeric: this is the best spice it hasgreat properties and will have good and positive influence on your every organ.
- Green tea: will healp you with the detoxification process and eliminate all the toxins and harmful ingredients.
- Watermelon: The epitome of summer fruit is not only refreshing, it also widens blood vessels by promoting the production of nitric oxide. An occasional piece of watermelon can work wonders!
- Whole grains: Whole grain flour is another effective way to prevent high cholesterol. It is high in fiber, which bonds with cholesterol, preventing it from collecting in arteries.
- Cheese: Cheese doesn’t always have the best reputation when it comes to cholesterol, but if it’s not consumed in excess, it can actually help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Seaweed: The list of healthy ingredients in seaweed is mind-blowing: It is rich in numerous minerals, vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, and carotenoids. Regular consumption can help regulate blood pressure and widen vessels, both of which are beneficial to circulation.
- Cranberries: Cranberries are a great source of potassium. If you regularly drink cranberry juice, you’ll raise levels of healthy cholesterol and lower dangerous ones. Consuming 2 glasses per day will reduce the heart attack.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is not only delicious in tea or baked goods, it is also an important tool to fight high cholesterol by preventing buildup in arteries. Even 1 teaspoon per day can have a noticeable effect.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranates are rich
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »