WW3 RED ALERT: Russia ‘orders all officials to fly home any relatives living abroad’ as tensions with West reach feverish pitch
- Russian officials have been ‘told to bring relatives home to the Motherland’
- Failure to act will put promotion chances at risk, according to local reports
- Comes amid worsening relations between Russia and US over Syria crisis
- US has pulled plug on Syria talks and accused Russia of hacking attacks
- Russia has moved nuclear-capable missiles nearer to the Polish border
Russia is ordering all of its officials to fly home any relatives living abroad amid heightened tensions over the prospect of global war, it has been claimed.
Politicians and high-ranking figures are said to have received a warning from president Vladimir Putin to bring their loved-ones home to the ‘Motherland’, according to local media.
It comes after Putin cancelled a planned visit to France amid a furious row over Moscow’s role in the Syrian conflict and just days after it emerged the Kremlin had moved nuclear-capable missiles nearer to the Polish border.
Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev has also warned that the world is at a ‘dangerous point’ due to rising tensions between Russia and the US.
According to the Russian site Znak.com, administration staff, regional administrators, lawmakers of all levels and employees of public corporations have been ordered
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »