BOOM! Wikileaks Just REVEALED 10 New Clinton Crimes…Here’s The List!
As the biased and outdated liberal media try to get you hung up on a few lines from 2005, the real shocking story of the last few weeks has been the release of thousands of Clinton campaign emails.
In better times, these revelations would have sunk a campaign. The media would hang the candidate out to dry and they’d have no choice but to step down. The government would look into these shady dealings and indictments would be on the way.
Yet because of a complicit media and a corrupt system, Hillary still thinks she should become president. That’s not what we think. And that’s not what we believe most of America thinks.
Here are some of the most critical scandals exposed by WikiLeaks:
- Mrs. Clinton had cozy and improper relationship with the mainstream media.
CNN contributor and then adviser of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave the Clinton campaign advanced notice of a CNN town hall question that she thought may give Mrs. Clinton pause. Mrs. Clinton’s campaign lauded a New York Times reporter for “teeing up” stories for them, and ABC’s George Stephanopoulos for hammering home their talking points…
- The State Department paid special attention to “Friends of Bill.”
After the massive 2010 Haiti earthquake, a senior aide to then-Secretary of State Clinton repeatedly gave special attention to those identified by the abbreviations “FOB” (Friends of Bill) or “WJC VIPs” (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs), referring to the former president…
- Mrs. Clinton argued for “a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”…
- The Clinton campaign was in touch with Department of Justice officials regarding the release of her emails…
- The Clinton camp was tipped off to the release of the Benghazi emails… Mrs. Clinton’s lawyer Heather Samuelson followed up on the tip, writing: “Latest: Still aiming for Friday, but potential it gets delayed until early next week because still moving through interagency review process. Will check back tomorrow and keep you posted.”…
- Mrs. Clinton admitted sometimes her public and private positions differ.
- Mrs. Clinton’s spokesman mocked Catholics and evangelicals as “severely backwards.”
- Mrs. Clinton admitted she has a hard time relating to the struggles of the middle class.
- Mrs. Clinton campaign used Benghazi as a distraction from the email scandal.
- The Clinton team strategized on how to delay releasing emails, knowing it was against the law.
The weight of what’s been exposed is almost overwhelming. This doesn’t just suggest that the Clinton camp is deceptive and criminal, it outright
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »