Hillary Clinton: ‘American People Have No Constitutional Right To Bear Arms’
Hillary says she will “make the case” against The Supreme Court 2nd Amendment Ruling every chance she gets…
At an “off-camera” campaign event in New York, Democrat Nominee for President Hillary Clinton stated confidently that the “Supreme Court got it wrong” on the Second Amendment. She plans to make the case against the Court’s ruling at every opportunity.
The Washington Free Beacon discovered the audio from the October 2015 fundraising event.
Hillary says quite a bit in this clip.
– “I do not believe the NRA represents most gun owners; they sure don’t represent the majority of Americans.”
– She believes that the NRA has been intimidating Congress and State legislatures into passing absurd laws
– Evidently, Hillary despises open carry laws
– She is especially proud of Bill Clinton’s 1994 Assault Weapons Ban
– Apparently, Hillary’s spokesman, Josh Schwerin, got it right, when he said that Hillary disagrees with the case DC v Heller, where there the Court’s decision reaffirmed the Second Amendment
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »